The Mallard is a supper agile, portable powered wheelchair. It breaks down easily into 4 manageable sections allowing it to be transported in the boot of most cars thanks to its super simple frame splitting design. The good features don’t stop there as the Mallard is easily capable of a full days use offering up to 8 miles per charge.
The Mallard is an incredibly practical power chair with both, super stylish looks and impressive performance statistics.
In a nut shell we would say that the Mallard is a fantastic value for money, portable powered wheelchair. A good comparison for this model would be the KYMCO K-Chair as both of these are great to use as a general indoor/occasional outdoor chairs, and are fantastic for getting around shopping centres and flat terrain. For slightly rougher terrain and hills you may be better looking at the KYMCO Vivio.
The key features of the Mallard are:
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 8 miles on full battery charge
- Maximum weight capacity of 115kg (18st)
- New & easy to use Dynamics LiNX controller system
- 2 x 250W motors
- 24V 12Ah Battery
- Designed for indoor & outdoor use
- Compact & manoeuvrable for use in tight spaces & busy environments
- Splits easily into 4 pieces for easy storage
- Convenient carry handle on the rear base unit
- Detachable & width adjustable armrests to suit comfort of user
- Folding backrest for easy storage and transportation
- Height adjustable seat
- Swivel seat facilitates easy transfers on and off chair
- De-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required
- Padded upholstery for additional comfort and support
- 20cm (8") front castors and 23cm (9") rear wheels with solid puncture proof tyres provide durability and low maintenance
- Height adjustable flip-up footplate to suit users leg length and assist with easy transfers
- Interchangeable colour panels
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Seatbelt included for additional safety and security
- 12 Months warranty
- 3 months FREE insurance
- FREE home delivery and set up in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield
The Mallard is compatible with our range of Autochair vehicle hoists if lifting it into your car will be a problem.
The Mallard Portable Powered Wheelchair
Maximum user weight 115kg/18st
Maximum range 8miles
Maximum speed 4mph
Total weight 53.5kg
Wheel sizes Front 20cm/8” Rear 23cm/9”
Tyre type solid
Seat width 45cm/18"
Seat depth 45cm/18"
Seat to floor height 51.75-55.25cm
Footrest type Flip up footboard
Battery 12ah AGM
Maximum slope 6 degrees