A reliable thoroughbred with a proven track record of over 30 years. The Supersport was the first of what we consider to be today's modern mobility scooters and has evovled over the years into one of the most trustworthy, rugged and distinctive scooters money can buy.
The looks borrow many cues from the motorcycle industry but the Supersport doesn't just have style, there's plenty of substance too. It's a really rugged scooter, both on and off road. The large three wheel platform results in outstanding comfort, stability and manoeuvrability, mile after mile, year after year, whatever the conditions.
The operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or quickly accelerate to the top speed of 8mph. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows to a controlled stop and applies the parking brake.
The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle. The Supersport is as much at home in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all!
The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys which could be up to 30 miles (with big battery upgrade) per charge.
There are many avalible options for the Supersport, so it can be further tailered to suit.
- Double width bench style seat, (+£435)
- Controls on the left or right, (FREE)
- Heavey duty batteries & charger allowing a range of up to 30 miles (RECOMENDED!), (+£200)
As standard the arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access, and the independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle.
- Distinctive looks and large wheels makes Supersport a mobility scooter like no other.
- Superb stability and manoeuvrability from large three wheel platform
- All-terrain ability and high ground clearance
- Strong cast alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety and peace of mind
- All controls for main functions located at your fingertips, can be left or right handed controls
- Front and rear lights, indicators, hazard warning lights and audible horn as standard
- Large rear basket as standard
- A range of different seat widths available as options
- Clearly visible battery condition indicator and removable on-off key
- Range of up to 20 miles standards or 30 miles -with the heavey duty battery option
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg)
The Supersport makes a real statement, more than any other scooter money can buy!
Supplyed with 3 years parts warranty and 3 months FREE insurance
TGA Supersport Mobility Scooter
Specification Detail Metric Imperial Length 162cm 64" Width 74cm 29" Height
seat and tiller
90cm 36" Height seat removed 73cm 29" Seat Width
50cm 20" Total Weight 119kg 262lbs Wheel & Tyre Size front 38cm 15" back 51cm 20" Turning Radius 91cm 36" Battery
2 x 12v 45a/h
2 x 12v 75a/h Motor 24v 1300watt Controller 24v 125amp Curtis Charger
24v 4amp heavy duty batteries 24v 8amp Maximum Speed variable - up to 12km/h 8mph Approximate Range
12cm 5" Vehicle Class 3