The Breeze S4 brings you the ultimate in advanced comfort, performance and looks that have set the standards within the mobility scooter industry, year after year, mile after mile.
At the heart of the Breeze S is the all-round, fully active and adjustable suspension. This is advanced motorcycle style engineering that delivers unrivalled comfort, safety and stability to users weighing up to 31 stone (39 with max upgrade) allowing comfort and complete control even over rough terrain. A powerful motor, large wheels and pneumatic tyres provide maximum ground clearance, making kerbs and rough ground quite simply a breeze.
Everybody is different and every scooter user has different needs, which is why the Breeze S4 can be configured to suit individual requirements, see options below, but please call to add or discuss adding any of these to your new scooter.
- All major controls for scooter functions are on the right-hand side of the handlebars as standard but can be sited on the left if prefered (please state on order)
- A foot pedal or twist grip to operate the throttle can also be specified
(Foot pedal +£650) (Twist grip +£200)
- The batteries and charger can be upgraded if a greater range of up to 30 miles (48km) is required.
- The GT upgrade gives wider rear wheels and tyres for extra traction and stability whatever the terrain, ideal for those who may want to get back on the golf course.
- The Max option can be specified if a greater weight capacity is needed with uprated suspension, motor, gearing, electronics and a larger 24” seat for users up to 39 stone (248kg).
- An option totally unique to the Breeze S is the solid all-weather canopy. A strong tubular framework fits rigidly to the chassis with roof, windscreen and detachable clear vinyl sides, making the Breeze S totally covered, usable and practical all year round, whatever the weather.
(+£750 or £1000 with sides)
- Colour is the final choice to make with the Breeze S4 available in two smart metallic shades of silver or slate grey.
Amongst many other in house add ons!
As standard, Breeze S4 has a fully adjustable, supportive and rotating seat to make getting on and off easy. The tiller is also adjustable so you can find your perfect seating position with all of the easy to use controls at your fingertips. There are auto-dimming LED lights front and rear, energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and plentiful storage with a lockable and waterproof rear box for all your shopping, a front basket to keep everything you need close at hand and even secure compartments for your keys and mobile phone.
All of TGA's experience over 25 years has gone into this, their flagship model. Everything about the Breeze S4 has a true top of the range aura of quality and effortless style.
- Industry leading levels of ride and comfort
- Fully active, adjustable, motorcycle-style suspension
- Great ground clearance and stability over rough terrain
- Options and configurations to suit individual needs
- Fully adjustable, rotating seat
- LED lights which dim at standstill
- Energy absorbing bumper for added safety
- Plentiful storage including lockable rear box
- Range of up to 20 miles with standard battery (32km). 30 miles with upgrade.
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg) standard with 39 stone (248kg) option
The Breeze S4 is supplied with 1 years parts & labour warranty along with 1 months FREE insurance.
TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter
Specification Detail Metric Imperial Length 163cm 64" Width 68cm 27" Height
seat and tiller
100cm 39.5" Height seat removed 80cm 31.5" Seat Width fully adjustable and rotating 46cm 18" Total Weight 148kg 325lbs Wheel & Tyre Size front 30cm 12" rear 43cm 17" Turning Radius 174cm 68" Battery standard battery 2x 12v 45ah heavy duty battery 2x 12v 75ah Motor 24v 1400watt Controller 24v 130amp S-Drive Charger standard battery 24v 4amp heavy duty batter 24v 8amp Speed variable - up to 12kmh 8mph
standard battery 30km
heavy duty battery 48km
16cm 6.5" Vehicle Class 3