Introducing the all new Denver Plus from Roma. This is a revolutionary model of mobility scooter that is able to fit neatly in most car boots and be transported, yet still be able to travel up to 20 miles per charge like much larger models of mobility scooter. The Denver plus offers excellent ground clearance along with a full comfort pack including front and rear shock absorbers and a deluxe seat.
This mobility scooter, unlike most folding scooters features front and back seat adjustment allowing for maximum leg room to be achieved, perfect for those who may previously have struggled to find a scooter that suits.
If you don’t need to go quite as far per charge you may want to have a look at the standard Denver, it has all the same key features but just has smaller batteries.
- Travels up to a whopping 20 miles per charge
- More ground clearance for better obstacle climbing
- Shopping basket
- Front LED headlight
- Front and Rear Shock Absorbers
- Front and Rear Mud Guards
- Quickly dismantles without tools for easy transport and storage
- Anti- tipping wheels at rear
- Fully adjustable Deluxe swivel seat and handlebars
- Flip up and width adjustable armrests
- Durable rubber foot mat and foot rests
- Available in Orange & Graphite Grey
- 3 months FREE insurance
- 12 months piece of mind warranty
- FREE set up and home demonstration within 20 miles of Sheffield
We offer FREE home demonstrations of this model please call 0114 2315131 for more infomation
Roma Denver Plus Transportable Mobility Scooter
Model No. S135 Range* 32km / 20 miles Class 2 Overall Weight 73kg / 125lbs Overall Length 112cm / 44.1″ Maximum Speed – Low 6kmph / 4mph Overall Width 55cm-65cm / 21.7″-25.6″ Wheel/Tyre Size – Front 7.5″ Overall Height 93cm-97cm / 36.7″-38.2″ Wheel/Tyre Size – Back 8.5″ Seat Width 44cm / 17″ Turning Radius 144cm / 56.7″ Battery Charger 6 Amp Standard Battery Size 34-38 Amp x 2 Safe Working Slope 6° / 10% Colours Orange & Graphite Maximum User Weight 136kg / 21.5st
*Passenger weight, rough ground conditions, low temperatures and battery condition can affect maximum range.