Pre-Owned KYMCO Mini Comfort Mobility Scooter in Orange
This scooter is just 3 months old but has a few scratches.
- 3 Months FREE Insurance
- 6 Months Parts & Labour Warranty
- FREE Local Delivery (National delivery also available)
- FREE Local home demonstrations
If you are looking for a good quality, sturdy, functional scooter for local trips and days out that will break down to fit in your car boot, then the KYMCO Mini Comfort is the scooter for you!
The KYMCO Mini Comfort is a small mobility scooter that is capable of handling much more than your average folding boot scooter yet it still easily splits down into 5 manageable sections to fit in the boot of your car.
The key features of the KYMCO Mini are:
- Easily splits down into 5 small sections for transport or storage
- Front and rear LED lights
- Front & rear shock absorbers
- Swivel seat for easy transfers on and off
- Fully adjustable tiller, and height adjustable seat for the perfect driving position
- Battery can be charged on and off of the scooter
- Is within the dimensions required to be used on busses and trams in Sheffield (call for details)
- Maximum user weight limit 19.7st
- Will do up to 16 miles per charge
- Comes complete with a basket
- Left or right hand controls
- Choice of streight or delta style handlebars
The KYMCO Mini Comfort also works great with our range of AutoChair car hoists if lifting it into the car would be a problem for you.
We believe in making sure the scooter you buy from us suits what you need it for, and that’s why we offer a free no pressure home demonstration of this model so that you can be sure that it’s the right model for you.
Pre Owned Kymco Mini Comfort Portable Mobility Scooter
Maximum user weight: 127kg / 20st
Maximum speed: 4mph
Maximum range: 16 miles
Wheel Size: 230mm/9"
Wheel type: Solid or pneumatic
Heaviest part: 19.5kg
Total weight: 54kg
Battery size: 20ah
Seat Height to deck: 340mm-430mm
Turning Radius: 1220mm
Maximum slope degree: 8deg
Pre owned grade: B