KYMCO Mini Comfort
If you are looking for a good quality, sturdy, functional scooter for local trips and days out that will break down to fit in your car boot, then the KYMCO Mini Comfort could be the scooter for you!
The KYMCO Mini comfort is a small mobility scooter that is capable of handling much more than your average folding boot scooter yet it still easily splits down into 5 manageable sections to fit in the boot of your car.
The KYMCO Mini Comfort is fitted with front and rear suspension and lights as standard, and for added comfort this scooter now comes with the option to upgrade to pneumatic (pump up) tyres
We would recommend the KMCO Mini Comfort as a very capable 'car boot' scooter and for similar scooters to compare to check out the Drive Explorer or even the TGA Minimo, and for smaller models see the KYMCO K-Lite Comfort the Drive st1 or even the Drive Flex self-folding mobility scooter.
The key features of the KYMCO Mini Comfort are:
- Easily splits down into 5 small sections for transport or storage
- Front and rear suspension
- Swivel seat for easy transfers on and off
- Fully adjustable tiller, and height adjustable seat for the perfect driving position
- Battery can be charged on and off of the scooter
- Is within the dimensions required to be used on busses and trams in Sheffield (call for details)
- Maximum user weight limit 19.7st
- Will do up to 16 miles per charge
- Comes complete with a basket
- Available in 5 stunning colours
- 12 Months warranty
- 3 months FREE insurance
- FREE home delivery and set up in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Chesterfield
The KYMCO Mini Comfort also works great with our range of AutoChair car hoists if lifting it into the car would be a problem for you.
We believe in making sure the scooter you buy from us suits what you need it for, and that’s why we offer a free no pressure home demonstration of this model so that you can be sure that it’s the right model for you.
Kymco Mini Comfort
Maximum user weight: 127kg / 20st
Maximum speed: 4mph
Maximum range: 16 miles
Wheel Size: 230mm/9"
Wheel type: Solid or pneumatic
Heaviest part: 19.5kg
Total weight: 54kg
Battery size: 22ah
Seat Height to deck: 340mm-430mm
Turning Radius: 1220mm
Maximum slope degree: 8deg