The KYMCO K-lite Comfort
If you are looking for a good quality, functional mobility scooter for occasional days out, that will break down to fit in your car boot, yet have the luxury of suspension then the K-Lite Comfort Could be the mobility scooter for you!
The KYMCO K-lite comfort is a small light weight mobility scooter with suspension that easily splits down into 5 manageable sections to fit in the boot of your car. It is a great little scooter for shopping trips, days out, or even for taking on holidays abroad.
We like the K-lite Comfort as it hasn't overlooked user comfort even though its only small, other similar small scooters that we recommend you compare with are the Freerider Mini Ranger, the Drive ST1, its slightly bigger family member the KYMCO Mini Comfort or even the Drive Flex self-folding mobility scooter.
The key features of this model are:
- Easily splits down into 5 small sections for transport or storage
- Front and rear suspension
- Swivel seat for easy transfers on and off
- Fully adjustable tiller, and height adjustable seat for the perfect driving position
- Battery can be charged on and off of the scooter
- Is within the dimensions required to be used on busses and trams in Sheffield (call for details)
- Maximum user weight limit 19.7st
- Will do up to 10 miles per charge
- 12 months warranty
- 3 months FREE insurance
- FREE home delivery and set up within Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, and Chesterfield.
The KYMCO Mini Comfort also works great with our range of AutoChair car hoists if lifting it into the car would be a problem for you.
We believe in making sure the scooter you buy from us suits what you need it for, and that’s why we offer a free no pressure home demonstration of this model so that you can be sure that it’s the right model for you.
Kymco K-lite Comfort Mobility Scooter
Maximum user weight: 125kg/19.7st
Maximum speed: 4mph
Maximum range: 10 miles
Wheel Size: 195mm/7.5"
Wheel type: Solid
Heaviest part: 15kg
Total weight: 37kg
Battery size: 12ah
Seat Height to deck: 400mm-480mm
Turning Radius: 1210mm
Maximum slope degree: 8deg