The KYMCO K-Chair.
The K-Chair is a supper agile, portable powered wheelchair. It breaks down easily into 4 manageable sections, allowing it to be transported in the boot of most cars thanks to its unique frame splitting design. This being said, the K-Chair is still capable of a full days use with up to 12.5 miles per charge.
Although the KYMCO K-Chair is an incredibly practical power chair it still has super stylish looks and impressive performance statistics.
In a nut shell we would say that the K-Chair is a fantastic model of powered wheelchair in that it is small and transportable, the K-Chair is great to use as a general indoor chair and is fantastic for around shopping centres and flat terrain. Other models to compare this to would be the slightly cheaper Drive Titan LTE or for rougher terrain and hills you may be better looking at the KYMCO Vivio
The key features of the KYMCO K-Chair are:
- Easily breaks down into 4 manageable sections for transportation or storage
- Quick and easy to detach battery box with on and off board charging options
- Easy to remove, height adjustable, swivelling comfort seat,
- Simple to use flip up, flip down foot board
- Rear wheel drive technology
- None marking puncture proof tyres
- Simple to use left or right-handed controls with speed adjustment and a horn
- 4mph top speed
- Mileage range of up to 12.5 miles
- Available in 4 stunning metallic colours
- 12 Months warranty
- 3 months FREE insurance
- FREE home delivery and set up in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield
The KYMCO K-Chair is very compatible with our range of Autochair vehicle hoists if lifting it will be a problem
Kymco K-Chair Powered Wheelchair
Maximum user weight 114kg/18st
Maximum range 12.5miles
Maximum speed 4mph
Total weight 38.3kg
Wheel sizes Front 203mm/8” Rear 216mm/8.5”
Tyre type solid
Seat width 450mm/18"
Seat depth 440mm/17"
Seat to floor height 495mm
Footrest type Flip up footboard
Turning radius 475mm
Battery 21ah AGM
Maximum slope 6 degrees
Colours Metallic mink, Glossey Black,Cherry Red, Royal Blue