With a range of up to 13 miles (with big battery option) on a single charge, and a simple folding mechanism that allows you to split this scooter down into 5 sections within minutes, makes the Drive Scout a very versatile mobility scooter.
The Drive Scout out performs many of the scooters within its price range, yet maintains a touch of class thanks to its great design features.
We would recommend this scooter as a value for money entry level ‘boot scooter’ for occasional use. Other scooters to compare this to would be the Freerider Mini Ranger, or even the slightly better built KYMCO K-lite comfort.
The key features of the Drive Scout are:
- Comfort Seat with adjustable/removable armrests and swivel function
- Simple to use controls with automatic braking technology
- Unique frame splitting mechanism allowing scooter to be easily split down into 5 sections
- Available with 2 battery size options 12ah (up to 10 miles) or 20ah (up to 13miles)
- User weight up to 20st
- On and off board battery charging
- Adjustable handle bars
- Shopping basket
- Available in blue or red
- 12 months warranty
- 3 months FREE insurance
- FREE home delivery and set up in Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, and Chesterfield
The Drive Scout works very well with our range of AutoChair car hoists if lifting this into your car would be a struggle thanks to its ultra-compact size once it is folded up.
Drive Scout Mobility Scooter
- Length: 108cm/42.5"
- Width: 48cm/19"
- Height: 91cm/36"
- Total weight: 44kg
- Heaviest single part 16kg
- Maximum user weight: 20st/130kg
- Battery type: AGM
- Battery size: 12ah or 20ah
- Wheel type: Solid
- Maximum mileage: up to 10 miles (12ah) 13 miles (20ah)
- Maximum climbing incline 8 degrees