Drive Explorer Mini
With a range of up to 13mile on a single charge, front and rear suspension, and a simple splitting mechanism that allows you to split it down into 5 sections within minutes makes the Explorer Mini a very capable mobility scooter.
The Explorer Mini is a comfort focused mobility scooter and is fitted as standard with Drives ‘Supreme Comfort’ adjustable seat.
We recommend this scooter as a value for money entry level big ‘boot scooter’ other scooters to compare this to would be the Freerider Mini Ranger Plus or the slightly better built KYMCO Mini comfort.
The key features of the Drive Explorer Mini are:
- Front and rear suspension
- ‘Supreme Comfort’ Seat with adjustable/removable armrests and swivel function
- Simple to use controls with automatic brake
- Unique frame splitting mechanism allowing scooter to be easily split down into 5 sections
- Up to 13 miles on a single charge
- User weight up to 20st
- On and off board charging
- Adjustable handle bars
- Front light
- Shopping basket
- 12 months warranty
- 3 months FREE insurance
- FREE home delivery and set up in Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, and Chesterfield
The Drive Explorer works very well with our range of AutoChair car hoists if lifting this into your car would be a struggle thanks to its ultra-compact size once it is folded up.
Drive Explorer Mini Portable Mobility Scooter
- Length: 112cm/44"
- Width: 62cm/24.5"
- Height: 91cm/36"
- Total weight: 57.2kg
- Heaviest single part 19.5kg
- Maximum user weight: 20st/130kg
- Battery type: AGM
- Battery size: 22ah
- Wheel type: Solid
- Maximum mileage: up to 13 miles
- Maximum climbing incline 8 degrees