The Drive Envoy 8 is a value for money entry level 8 mph scooter, with performance, comfort and stability that is normally associated with much larger and more expensive mobility scooters.
With it being a class 3 (road legal) scooter, a top speed of up to 8 mph, simple to use controls and an automatic brake the Envoy 8 is a perfect mobility scooter for everyday use on and off of the highway.
The Envoy 8 boasts an impressive maximum range of up to 30 miles per charge (with the 50ah battery option), it is capable of climbing inclines of up to 8° thanks to its powerful 500w motor, yet is still manoeuvrable enough to get in and around the shops.
All round suspension is fitted to the Envoy 8 to smooth out the biggest of Sheffield’s pot holes
Other key features of this scooter include:
- Front and rear LED lights for safety at night
- Indicators and hazard lights as standard
- 1x rear view mirror
- Available in 4 stunning colours red, blue, silver or white
- Adjustable handlebars
- Fully adjustable captains seat, with swivel function and fold away arm rests
- Removable front Shopping basket
- Comfortable 10" pneumatic tyres (solid tyres also available)
- 12 months parts and labour guarantee
The Drive Envoy is also available in a 4mph and 6mph variations if you don’t require all of the comforts of the 'Envoy 8'
Drive Envoy 8 Mobility Scooter
- Envoy 8+
MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY160kg (25st)