The Drive Envoy 4 is an excellent entry level pavement scooter, with performance, comfort and stability that is normally associated with much larger mobility scooters.
With a top speed of 4mph, simple to use controls and an automatic brake the Envoy 4 makes an ideal first scooter for a beginner, or for somebody who just needs to gain back a little independence.
The Envoy 4 boasts an impressive maximum range of up to 30 miles per charge (with the 50ah battery option), it is capable of climbing inclines of up to 8° thanks to its powerful 350w motor, yet is still manoeuvrable enough to get in and around the shops.
All round suspension is fitted to the Envoy 4 to smooth out even the roughest of Sheffield’s pavements
Other key features of this scooter include:
- LED headlight for safe usage at night
- Available in a choice of 4 tasteful colours red, blue, white or silver
- Adjustable handlebars and swivel seat
- Removable front Shopping basket
- Comfortable 10" pneumatic tyres (solid tyres also available)
- 12 months parts and labour guarantee
The Drive Envoy is also available in a 6mph and 8mph variations with even more added comforts.
Drive Envoy 4 Mobility Scooter
- Envoy 4
MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY160kg (25st)